It was a big day
Breathing tube out, waking up, holding him, eating out of a bottle, having some visitors and looking more like himself.
Yesterday was the big day that we've been waiting 14 years for.....Dylan's pulmonary valve replacement surgery. When he was 5 mont...
So grateful to hear things are continuing to improve. You are in our prayers and thoughts. Hopefully he can come home soon.
ReplyDeleteI am happy to see that little by little Dylan is getting better. I didn't know he would have to be sedated after the surgery, I can't imagine how hard that must have been for all of you to see him like that and not even be able to give him a hug.
ReplyDeleteWe and our kids are all praying for him, we hope he will keep getting better. Love,
Fernanda
I'm glad it was a big day! What a sweet and strong little baby boy! He is so cute! I hope you get to take him home soon!
ReplyDeleteJenn and Justin, He is so beautiful and I am so glad to read how well he is doing. Keep the Faith!
ReplyDelete