I love that show anyway, but watching it with the kids is fun! I sure enjoyed our visit today. You two are great people and I am better for knowing you.
I, too, am a big fan of Curious George. My favorite might be the one about composting. It may or may not have been my first exposure to the whole composting thing. I was enthralled :)
I love that show anyway, but watching it with the kids is fun! I sure enjoyed our visit today. You two are great people and I am better for knowing you.
ReplyDeleteI, too, am a big fan of Curious George. My favorite might be the one about composting. It may or may not have been my first exposure to the whole composting thing. I was enthralled :)
ReplyDeleteaw, such a sweet picture.
ReplyDeleteSuch a joy to see you being able to watch one of my favorite tv shows with the children. You all look so contended. Love to all of you.
ReplyDeleteWarms my heart to see you all together. I hope you are hanging in there.. we're thinking about you constantly! - Pam
ReplyDeleteI was wondering what was so captivating on the screen!:) It makes me happy to see you with your kids.
ReplyDelete