The highlight of today....
The kids got to come visit after four days of not seeing them.
We even got to go on a field trip to the cafeteria. Brandon was a very good chauffeur.
We sure do love our kids!
Yesterday was the big day that we've been waiting 14 years for.....Dylan's pulmonary valve replacement surgery. When he was 5 mont...
They are adorable and bring a great smile to your face! Hang in there sweetie.
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief you FINALLY got to see your kids. Such smiles on their faces.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you got to hug the kids! I am sure that help lifts your spirits. We are praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteSending many prayers your way. I am so glad you got a few moments with the kids today.. much needed!
ReplyDeleteGreat day! Our prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteWe love you Jennifer & Justin! You are such great parents. I hope that Brad and I can be like you someday! You are such a great example to everyone! I'm sure this little guy picked you to be his mom. We're praying for you all!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so glad the kids could come see you. I was thinking about you all day yesterday. You guys are an amazing family and we'll be praying for you. You're little guy is lucky to be coming to you. Luv you Jenn, hang in there.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you and hope things work out well. Thank you for keeping us all updated. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity of rubbing shoulders with your family.
ReplyDeleteLove, the Sanders
Justin and Jenn - First off, I loved your Christmas card - so great! And second and most importantly, your whole family is in my thoughts and prayers! I am praying that your unborn baby boy is okay and that everything goes as well as it can with what you are facing. I'm glad you have this website so everyone can stay updated! Take care! -Jess
ReplyDeleteYesterday, I was praying that you would get to see your children. I am so glad that it worked out that you could! They look so happy to see you and you look so happy to see them. We are praying for you! --Jennifer Murdock (and family)
ReplyDeleteWe're so glad you got to visit with you kids. Our prayers are with you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got to see your other kids and I bet they were thrilled to see you! You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Kiley and Cheryl-Lynn
ReplyDeleteWhat a picture. What a tear jerker! We love all of you and are so proud of your upbeat attitude, Jenn. You are a great family and we love all of you. Our prayers are with you. Love.
ReplyDeletewhat a great day! At least you know the fast brought some blessings! Hang in there. We are all cheering for you! :-)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you were able to see the kids. I am sure they missed you as much as your missed them! You look great. Hang in their, and we will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! That definitely would make the day great!
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you guys.
Wow Jenn, I just was getting updated on blogs when I read this. i can't believe it. I hope things go well in the next couple of weeks. i will be staying updated and you will be in our prayers. What a crazy turn of events for you. Thanks for keeping us updated and good luck. I guess this baby really wanted to be born in Utah :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Megan
I want you to know that your family is in our thoughts and prayers daily! We hope for the best for you and your family! We really enjoyed being able to spend some time with your kids before Christmas! They are absolutly adorable! Love, the Johnson Family
ReplyDelete