Monday, January 18, 2010

Awake

Here's Dylan, wide awake.




Big Yawn




Handsome Boy





Dylan is doing really well. He's eating mostly out of his tube, but they are increasing his feedings every day. He's gaining weight again and breathing on his own. We get to go and see him a couple of times every day. It will be at least a couple more weeks, but he's in a good place getting great care.




10 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of your handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really looks so healthy! What a sweet, alert boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I'm so thrilled that things are going so well. He looks so great. I can't believe he was as early as he was and how amazing he looks. I think about you often. Last week is a total blur and I'm not quite sure where I am even am with it all right now. I just wanted you to know that we are keeping updated through the blog and we will send our prays his way. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he looks so good! Way to go you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's beautiful! (You look fabulous,too!) I remember those days, feeding tubes, all the monitors--always tricky trying to change them....Glad he's doing so well. Write down the details of your/his NICU stay, plus take home whatever they offer you as "mementos" when you leave. Wish we had taken the little tiny blood pressure cuffs they were just going to toss...the nurse offered, but we were so thrilled with finally being able to leave the hospital we didn't think we'd want them...something to keep in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenn, I am an MBA spouse, my name is Candy Wilson, and I met you at the opening social last year. (my husband Ryan, will graduate this April)You sat at my table and I remember you being so sweet and kind. I've been following this blog and reading about your little guy. My older brother is named Dylan, I love that name.
    I am so very happy that things are going as well as they are! 3 out of hte 4 things are gone! That is amazing! I am praying for you, Dylan, and your family and hope he continutes to eat well and gain weight and be healthy!
    Congrats to you on such a darling little dude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen and Justin, he is so handsome! What a wonderful day-after-birthday present for Brandon. Your family continues to be in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad Dylan is growing and doing well. I love the picture with his pacifier...it is as big as he is! :) So cute! I hope you are doing well and still getting some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a handsome alert little boy. He is darling and makes you want to just cuddle him.
    Glad that you are out of the hospital now. Brandons party looked so fun. Love,

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's just gorgeous, Jenn! I'm glad everything is going smoothly and that you are out of that hospital bed (which I'm sure was so uncomfortable)!!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Heart Surgery.....COMPLETE!

 Yesterday was the big day that we've been waiting 14 years for.....Dylan's pulmonary valve replacement surgery.  When he was 5 mont...