We are so happy that Dylan was able to come home today. Dylan had a bit of a hard time breathing in his 3 hour "car seat test" so the doctors decided to send us home with a monitor for his heart and oxygenation as well as a little bit of oxygen to help him breathe easy. Since he has doubled the amount that he is eating, his body is working a bit harder. Being in a car seat bends him in a way that makes it a little bit harder as well. We were hoping to take Dylan home without anything attached, but this will give us some peace of mind on our long road trip home, which won't be for a few days.
Hopefully when we see his new doctor when we get back home to Seattle he won't need oxygen anymore. The lower altitude will help out a bit. We're just glad that he's out of the hospital!
Justin getting Dylan ready to go home.
Ready to go
Meeting his siblings after 3 1/2 weeks of waiting!
YAY!!!!! Congrats guys. The looks on the kids faces are priceless.
ReplyDeleteWe love you
Congratulations!! I'm sure it's wonderful to all be together. Good luck on that drive.
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad he is finally home!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! I love the picture with the siblings! They must be over the moon!
ReplyDeleteYay! Can't wait to welcome you all back to WA! On a side note, I'm not sure who your pediatric cardiologist is, but there is a member of my parents' ward here in the Seattle area who is a nationally renowned pediatric cardiologist. If you are interested in his info, let me know and I'll pass it on. So happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful! I can't believe he's home. That is a great picture with all the kids.
ReplyDeleteOh yay!! That is such great news! Good luck on your drive back to Washington. So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteIt is so wonderful to see all 4 Maner kids together! We're so happy for you!! Ryan is excited at the thought of seeing Brandon at school again soon.. he has been missed!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! Good luck on your long drive! You look so good - and the big kids are so happy! Love it.
ReplyDeleteOh my GOODness! How amazing. We are so thrilled for you. Wish we could see you before you leave, but if we don't then it's okay because it just means things are going so well! I'm grateful I had that one afternoon with you. Our prayers will continue for you all.
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful day! I am so happy that things are going so well for you and your family. I am sure you can't wait to be home in Seattle. What a wild ride you have had!
ReplyDeleteHooray! We are so happy he's home! The kids look so happy too! We are so grateful he's so healthy and so loved! Congrats you guys!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to be all together again. I am so happy for all of you. I love the pictures of all the kids together, especially the one with Katelyn giving kisses, sweet! AND...you look happy! Our thoughts and prayers continue to include each of you. Love you!
ReplyDelete