Wednesday, June 2nd
It's officially on the calendar. He will be the first surgery of the day.
Pre-op will be May 28th.
Yesterday was the big day that we've been waiting 14 years for.....Dylan's pulmonary valve replacement surgery. When he was 5 mont...
we will keep him in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteHe'll be in our prayers...as will you!
ReplyDeleteFor heaven's sake! Dylan is adorable! I've just been browsing through your blog and I'm always so impressed with how you manage everything! Dylan is blessed to have such an amazing mother and family! We'll be praying for his surgery to go well and wish you all the best!
ReplyDeleteYou will all be in our thoughts and prayers until and after that day. Surgery that small is so traumatic for everyone (Tyler's was at 2 weeks). He's a darling little boy!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe it is already time for his heart surgery. We will keep you guys in our prayers. If you need anything... dinner, babysitter, house cleaned (you know we will do that!)please let us know. We would love to help you in any way.
ReplyDeleteWe will be praying and thinking of you guys! We just wish we were closer so we could help out.
ReplyDeleteIt was nice checking in a little on your family this afternoon through your blog. I love your garden! And I think oddly enough we have a few of the same flowers - I guess because Missouri get rainfall more comparable to Seattle than to Utah. The azaleas will be gorgeous I'm sure, and we planted a Rhododendron this year I'm optimisitic about. I hear they're amazing there.
ReplyDeleteI also LOVE the pictures of your sweet miracle baby. June 2nd is coming up fast! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers, and hoping everything is routine and come July he'll be ready for sparklers! Love you guys!