Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2 Year Check-up




I took Dylan in to see the pediatrician yesterday and he weighed in at 21 pounds! The doctor was pretty happy with where Dylan is at developmentally. We are still working on his verbal skills, but he is trying to imitate new words every day, which is very encouraging. I was grateful that the doctor didn't suggest our going to see any more specialists right now. So far all of our searching for reasons why Dylan has his own growth curve that isn't catching up with the charts has come up empty. We will be going in again in 6 weeks for a weight check, and we will see the GI doctor 6 weeks after that for another weight check. 

This boy eats, I promise!

Love this cutie of ours!

3 comments:

  1. He certainly looks plenty healthy. This picture is so cute with the little puppy following him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute picture! My boys were tiny too- I'd be surprised if Andrew weighed more than that (he was below the curve). He looks happy and healthy and Mom knows best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! He is SO adorable! What a sweet, contagious smile!

    ReplyDelete

Heart Surgery.....COMPLETE!

 Yesterday was the big day that we've been waiting 14 years for.....Dylan's pulmonary valve replacement surgery.  When he was 5 mont...