We have been working on walking for a few weeks, and Dylan has made some great strides! His orthotics have been great in helping him feel stable and supported. He has walked by himself up to 10-12 steps. Each time I try to get it on video however, I never can. Here are my best two attempts:
We are so excited about this! All of the practicing is helping him to build the muscles he needs to be able to move about upright and independently. His little squeakers are cute, although they can be very loud at church when we are trying to keep him quiet. Hopefully some time soon I will hear him squeaking around the house all by himself. Gooooo Dylan!
And as a side note, we have not heard anything from the GI doctor or nutritionist about any lab results. We can only assume that they didn't find anything of interest. Dylan will go in mid-September to see them again. But for now, he progressing on his own schedule.
Yay for Dylan!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED getting to meet him at the reunion. He is a sweetheart.
Go Dylan go!!! That is so fun to see.
ReplyDeleteOn a side note, there is a student at school that spells his name Dylen. I like your way lots more. Good choice! :)