Thursday, August 26, 2010

Normal is Nice!


Loving a normal end to the summer




And for the first time in Dylan's life, I don't know exactly how much he weighs! No doctor appointments for the whole month of August - that's a record!

8 comments:

  1. Where do I "like" this post?!? How wonderful is that--we're so happy things are going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for normal! I love Dylan's smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so exciting to see how well Dylan is doing. He looks so healthy and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so good Jen! Glad your summer is coming to a normal end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! I remember when we went an entire month without taking Faith to the doctor...normal is nice! I just love those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just realized Max has that same onesie! He wore it the first time this week. :) Glad Dylan is doing okay. Maybe he just got the 'short' genes... McKay has always been and probably always will be in the 2-3 percentile. As long as his growth is consistent, we don't worry!

    ReplyDelete

Heart Surgery.....COMPLETE!

 Yesterday was the big day that we've been waiting 14 years for.....Dylan's pulmonary valve replacement surgery.  When he was 5 mont...